Due to design restrictions, the current website will only allow 5-6 lines to be entered, so if you get to the Summary Page and notice missing lines, it may be necessary to go back to delete an item. Please respond to our automated email, which will be sent, with the remaining lines and a description of what is needed.
Step 1 — Before you start, some key information & questions to answer
Before proceeding with Return Material Authorization (RMA), to return a product for Repair, Honeywell requires that you complete the 2 “Yes/No” questions relating to “exposure to radiation” and “exposure to infectious materials”. This is important to ensure the safety of the Honeywell Technicians that will be working on your products. In addition, we provide a list of information that you should have available to complete the RMA form.
Important Repair/Calibration Information
Please complete the Calibration Fields as well, because once the Repair is completed, the Product Calibration is included as part of the service.
- If you have multiple sensors to be calibrated with the same Instrument, and the Instrument does not require repair, then enter the Instrument serial number on each Product entry. Enter the sensor serial number in the Product Serial Number field.
- A system calibration is the calibration of an external amplifier or instrument with a sensor(s).
- Data from the display is the default for instruments with a display.
- The analog output is the default for inline or external amplifiers.
- A certification will be supplied for the system calibration and it will not include the sensor only certification.