Aerospace Pressure Switch Line Guide
Honeywell's MICRO SWITCH™ 1HP Series pressure switches are designed for optimization to each aerospace and defense application. The lightweight, compact pressure switches sense a change in gas or liquid pressure, opening or closing an electrical circuit when the designated pressure point is reached. The design modularity allows for configuration of the switch, facilitating rapid customization to the precise, demanding requirements of aerospace and defense applications.
- Design modularization allows for rapid prototyping and development.
- Highly customizable for demanding military and aerospace applications.
- High quality switch that meets military and DO-160 standards.
- Vertically integrated production for faster lead-times.
- Strong application support with MICRO SWITCH™ expertise.
|Pressure Switches|| 1HP Series
|Set point pressure||150 psi to 5000 psi|
|Burst pressure||150 psi to 5000 psi|
|Qualifications||Qualified to RTCA DO-160D aerospace specification|
|Ratings||MIL-PRF-8805 rated switch mechanism|
|Media compatibility||Suitable for air, fuel water, oil, Skydrol|
|Operating temperature||-55°C to 70°C (-67°F to 158°F)|
|Storage temperature||-55°C to 85°C (-67°F to 185°F)|